These Enormous Children

Our disproportionate strength will help us rise up and destroy the world.

 
Enormous Friends
Will
Stuff Will Currently Likes
Mempho Links
Apparently I Was on Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?
Monday, August 27, 2007
Our executive producer at the station, and a dear friend, Keith "Cobra" Parker came to work today and immediately told me that I must have a twin. Not only that, but my twin was on the (ahem) brilliant Jeff Foxworthy show Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? last night. So after a bit of web searching, I found a short video of the show - now does this really look like me? Really? I just don't see the resemblance myself.



OK, maybe there's a (very) slight facial resemblance. Maybe. But that guy is way fatter than me, isn't he? Oh, and if that's not bad enough, apparently my twin is an idiot. He went out on the first question. An informal poll conducted among the Parker family indicated that 100% of them thought it was me on the show. Vote in this poll and let me know if you agree.


Your title
Does this idiot look like me?


Yes
No















My self-esteem is on the line.
posted by Peter @ 11:11 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us
In August 2007, there was a tragic accident at a laboratory in Memphis, Tennessee. From the carnage emerged two enormous children with disproportionate strength and writing ability. This is their story.
Peter
Stuff Peter Currently Likes
Previous Posts
Archives