These Enormous Children

Our disproportionate strength will help us rise up and destroy the world.

 
Enormous Friends
Will
Stuff Will Currently Likes
Mempho Links
Ninjas Own the Oregon Night
Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Apparently, ninjas attacked Rogue River, Oregon. I remember when I wanted to dress up as a ninja and climb trees "just like a squirrel." Wait, no I don't. Because I was five.

I can't decide what my favorite part of this story is. The fact that the three teens were 15 and 16, the fact that the sheriff said "I believe that's our roof-gliding ninja," the fact that they were active for a year and a half, or the fact that one of them called the sheriff's department to inquire about the legality of dressing as a ninja and running across rooftops.

When I was in college, there was a group of people in our dorm that played a real-life fantasy game and dressed as vampires multiple nights a week.


Your title
Which is worse, dressing as a ninja as a 16 year old or dressing as a vampire as a freshman in college?
16 year old criminal ninja
18 year old vampire









Remember folks, nerds are paying attention here.

Labels: ,

posted by Will Askew @ 4:48 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 29, 2007 at 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ninjas Rule!!!!

    I really meant to say only that, but of course as soon as I typed it the next phrase immediately jumped to mind. It's terrible, it's corny and yet I feel compelled to write it anyway. It's such a struggle. Just leave with- ninjas rule. They do. And I'm not a nerd for saying so, but if I add the next line that popped into my head I am totally a nerd. Let's just be honest, I am a nerd, but not even nerdy enough to finish the awful corniness that popped into my head. That has to be genetic and I owe it all to my dad. I've won. I won't type it. I'm leaving with what's left of my dignity. And I learned something new, Never drunk dial. Never comment on blogs sleep deprived. Ninjas Rule!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us
In August 2007, there was a tragic accident at a laboratory in Memphis, Tennessee. From the carnage emerged two enormous children with disproportionate strength and writing ability. This is their story.
Peter
Stuff Peter Currently Likes
Previous Posts
Archives