These Enormous Children

Our disproportionate strength will help us rise up and destroy the world.

 
Enormous Friends
Will
Stuff Will Currently Likes
Mempho Links
Produce Pete
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
You may recall that in an earlier post, Will and I discussed entertainers we liked, and that one of those entertainers was Steve Carell. I talked about how much I enjoyed his Produce Pete segments on the Daily Show, but I lamented the fact that there were no clips of it available on the Internet to show you. Thanks to me, that has changed.

Here's some Produce Pete segments to get us started.

Beets:




Cabbage:



Holiday Food:

Labels: ,

posted by Peter @ 5:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us
In August 2007, there was a tragic accident at a laboratory in Memphis, Tennessee. From the carnage emerged two enormous children with disproportionate strength and writing ability. This is their story.
Peter
Stuff Peter Currently Likes
Previous Posts
Archives