These Enormous Children

Our disproportionate strength will help us rise up and destroy the world.

 
Enormous Friends
Will
Stuff Will Currently Likes
Mempho Links
Picture Time: Farty Pants
Thursday, August 30, 2007


Peter: Farty pants. That's really what these are called. Farty pants. Let that phrase wash over you.

Will: Looks like someone left a huge ice cream cone on the conveyor belt in the ass of the jeans as they were being made.

Peter: I didn't know Baskin-Robbins had gone into making slacks.

Will: What material is that? I think my grandmother had a couch made from that in the 70's.

Peter: I picture a guy asking a street magician to make him a balloon bouquet. The guy saw the bouquet, told the magician it was crap (and, to be fair, it is), and the magician then shoved the balloon up the guy's ass. That's what I see.

Will: Is this a Rorschach test or something?

Peter: Ink blots are so last century. Farty pants are the psychological weapons of the future.

Will: What would possess someone to hand make these things? Who's sitting around one night and says, "I know, I'll sew a big fucking ice cream cone coming out of the ass of my 35-year-old pants!" I just don't get it.

Peter: Yeah, I know. But what if it's actually some kind of science fair exhibit representing a zoomed in view of an ass molecule or something? Some kind of anal diorama, maybe. That would make sense.

Will: An interesting theory. Maybe that's what Matt LeBlanc just thought of in that picture below.

Peter: "Ass molecules! Of course! These pants will be every bit as successful as Ed was!"

Will: "Or Joey, for that matter!"

Peter: Matt LeBlanc is an idiot.

Labels: , ,

posted by Peter @ 12:14 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 31, 2007 at 8:43 AM, Blogger Kari said…

    I don't even really know what to say about this. Is it a Halloween costume or was someone just bored out of their mind? I get pretty bored here at work, but I've yet to come up with anyting remotely similar to the farty pants idea. Maybe I'm just not creative enough...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us
In August 2007, there was a tragic accident at a laboratory in Memphis, Tennessee. From the carnage emerged two enormous children with disproportionate strength and writing ability. This is their story.
Peter
Stuff Peter Currently Likes
Previous Posts
Archives